Support & Services
Start with your prenatal breastfeeding education class where you will learn some tips and tricks, things to look for and what to do. Followed up by an in hospital visit to insure you and your little one are off the best start possible. Support and services continue in the comfort of your home after discharge.
Prenatal Breastfeeding Class:
Join me and learn some basics, what to expect and the breastfeeding tips everyone wishes they knew before baby arrived. Perfect For:
- The first time mother.
- A mom who wants to brush up or one who had previous difficulties. - Medical professionals looking to stay current and up to date with their breastfeeding & lactation knowledge.
Private In Home Care Consultation:
- 105 Minute Assessment, tailored to your needs.
- Infant lip and tongue tie assessment
- Milk transfer & Weight Gain.
- Latch Support & Breast Care. - Expressing / Pumping & Storage.
- Infant Feeding Ques and Paced Bottle Feedings.
Consultation Topics May Include But Are Not Limited To The Topics Listed Above.
Follow Up Care Consultations:
- 90 Minute Private Consultation.
- Infant Lip or Tongue Tie Assessment
- Milk transfer & Infant Growth Chart.
- Returning To Work Care Plan
- Breast Pump, Milk Storage & Bottle Feeding the Breastfeed Baby.
- Medication in Mothers Milk - Weaning / Solids.
Consultation Topics May Include, Are Not Limited To Those Listed Above.